Wednesday 16 July 2014

Thank you

Firstly a huge thank you to everyone who's shown interest in my new kits, They have been exceptionally well received and so far this week have sent orders to New Zealand, NSW, QLD, and Spain with multiple orders to go out tomorrow to the UK, the USA, NZ and NSW. and orders awaiting completion to Tasmania and more to Spain. It has been a little more than I was expecting, but I know that these will go to good home builders and I do look forward to seeing the endeavors from around the world. I have been busy cutting out and boxing up 6 kits at a time on my bench which has been fun.

I would like to show photos of peoples finished houses on this blog, so as an incentive to anyone who sends me a photo of their finished house that I can post on this blog, I would like to supply a small laser engraved plaque with your house name, builders name and date built as a thank you. I will be finalising the design for this shortly and will post a picture of some options.

Yours in miniatures

Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment